Allergy-Aware Community and Tips
In the community, the Food Allergy Bakery works to provide awareness of the danger of food illness by:
- Offering classes, field trips and tours for children with allergies
- Hosting and attending numerous clinics/health fairs
- Continuously increasing line of allergy-aware products
- Advocating for funding for an “Allergy Baking” class at a local Culinary school
Links and tips
- Food Allergy Associates is a local organization dedicated to integrating and educating the community about food allergies. Lots of good resources and information here.
- The FARE is a large organization paving the way for food allergy development by researching and educating the public.
- The Marketing Mama is an awarded blog with tons of advice for parents, check it out!